CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Recipes!!

Hello everyone!! I am very sorry for the delay in posts! I have been very busy lately, and blogger has been giving me a hard time and has not let me post.

As I mentioned before, a friend of mine, Kelsey Hughey, will soon be posting on here as well, but as she is right now working with her family on some projects on their home, she probably won't be able to for some time.

I am trying to think of ways to organize and schedule certain things that we can post. I will talk to Kelsey about it, and let you all know them.
For now though, I going to post a delicious recipe I used today, and I hope you enjoy it as well!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Banana Bread~

Ingredients:
  • 3-4 ripe bananas, smashed
  • 1/3 cup of melted butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose flour
This recipe does not require a mixer. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl, stir melted butter into bananas. Mix in sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle baking powder and salt on top and slowly mix. Add flour and mix well. Pour batter into buttered 4x8 baking pan and bake in oven for one hour. Setting on cooling rack for about 10 minutes before removing from pan.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I hope you try this and enjoy!!



0 comments: